User-friendly Measuring Software
PowerINSPECT is a modern measuring and evaluation software for all measurement tasks. PowerINSPECT is very easy to use and provides full CAD support for manual and CNC measuring machines. This Windows based package supports all established alignment strategies.
The software is intuitive with simple menus and a clear graphical interface. The software is easy to learn and training times are short. Inspection reports can be created online or offline and are available in graphical or in tabular form. The measuring results are visible in the program at any time.
Features of PowerINSPECT:
- many direct interfaces for CMMs, laser trackers and portable arms
- ++ interface for fully automatic calibration of measuring probes and the entire machine
- integrated library for all Renishaw tough-trigger and scanning probes. Additionally, customised measuring probes can be defined.
- Comparison against all mainstream CAD formats
- Rapid alignment even for complex freeform shapes
- Inspection of user-defined sections
- Full geometric inspection capabilities
- Offline programming functions
- Batch measurement module for efficient inspection of a series of components
- Integrated step-by-step dimensioning & tolerancing wizard
- CAD manipulation - including surface offsetting
- Extensive online help with many examples
- Support for many different languages
- Real-time inspection report - automatically generated and continuously updated already during the measurement operation
- Graphical presentation of reports – any discrepancies can be identified at a glance
- Customisable reports can be created to meet the exact requirements of the operator
- Format of the measuring protocol selectable in HTML or Excel
- Option: direct and automatic export of a first sample report according to VDA