Measuring Counter MZ 2000:
For Manual 3D Coordinate Measuring Machines
Der MZ 2000 is an easy-to-use and well readable three axis display for manual measuring and marking-out machines.
When used as a retrofit kit the measuring counter is delivered with adapter cable, power and data cablee as well as mounting accessories.
Option: Rechargeable Battery for MZ 2000
As an option we offer a 24 Volt rechargeable battery solution for the measuring counter MZ 2000. This allows the operation of the CMM without any bothering cables.
- 3-axis LCD display, clearly readable, insusceptible membrane keyboard
- Adjustable axis designation, decimal places, and plus/minus sign
- Input and storage of workpiece reference points for simultaneous handling of several projects
- Integrated touch buzzer
- Reset- and preset input
- Reference function
- Fading rate function
- Model scales individually adjustable
- Change of axis allocation and counting direction at will
- Support positions
- Linear correction
- Tilt correction
- Data export in MZ 1060 format
- Connection possibility for 3D probes (e.g. Renishaw probes)
- RS 232 interface for data transmission to PC with inspection software (e.g. PowerInspect, Polywoks, Zeiss, metromec and many more)
NEW: Measuring Counter "DECOUNTER"
Cost-saving and compact alternative to our measuring counter MZ 2000 for cases when inspection is exclusively done with a manual measuring software. The DECOUNTER does not include a LCD display, all other functions and data interfaces are identical to the measuring counter MZ 2000.